Who we are?
The Geneva Finance Research Institute (GFRI) is a multidisciplinary institute based at the University of Geneva that focuses on two main research topics in finance: “Portfolio Management” and “Finance and Society”.
Its research themes thus emphasize on the one hand, the role that Geneva, as a financial center, plays in Portfolio Management and on the other, the benefits and externalities that finance displays for society at large. The GFRI research is multidisciplinary and builds on synergies between the University of Geneva Faculties of Economy and Management, Law and Psychology and Educational Sciences. These collaborations have enabled GFRI to recently expand in two new research areas: neuro-finance and sustainable finance.
The GFRI faculty is a very diversified international team of professors who are primarily dedicated to publishing cutting-edge research in top–finance journals, but they also engage in high level education in finance as well as in knowledge transfer activities such as conferences, seminars and public debates on a broad range of finance topics.
Latest financial news from GFRI - Geneva Finance Research Institute.
- The Risk Factors of Non-Listed European Real Estate Funds
- En vue de l’arrivée du républicain Donald Trump à la Maison Blanche, le concept des Trumponomics fait débat parmi les économistes. Avec la référence aux Reaganomics, […]
- Les Banques centrales ont-elles encore des munitions ? Un entretien télévisé avec M. Girardin
- We are delighted to annouce that Mr. Christopher Hemmens was awarded with the Swiss Finance Institute Doctoral Award 2016 for his paper entitled “Stronger Utility and […]
- The GFRI held the Graduation Ceremony for the Master in Wealth Management on the 12th of October 2016. Pictures of the event are available here. […]