Who we are?
The Geneva Finance Research Institute (GFRI) is a multidisciplinary institute based at the University of Geneva that focuses on two main research topics in finance: “Portfolio Management” and “Finance and Society”.
Its research themes thus emphasize on the one hand, the role that Geneva, as a financial center, plays in Portfolio Management and on the other, the benefits and externalities that finance displays for society at large. The GFRI research is multidisciplinary and builds on synergies between the University of Geneva Faculties of Economy and Management, Law and Psychology and Educational Sciences. These collaborations have enabled GFRI to recently expand in two new research areas: neuro-finance and sustainable finance.
The GFRI faculty is a very diversified international team of professors who are primarily dedicated to publishing cutting-edge research in top–finance journals, but they also engage in high level education in finance as well as in knowledge transfer activities such as conferences, seminars and public debates on a broad range of finance topics.
Latest financial news from GFRI - Geneva Finance Research Institute.
- The Geneva Finance Research Institute co-organised the “Fintech, Credit and the Future of Banking” conference held on 10-13 July, 2018. The event was hosted by Hotel […]
- Professor Fabio Trojani’s research paper « Dividend Growth Predictability and the Price-Dividend Ratio », co-authored with Ilaria Piatti, has been accepted for publication in Management Science.
- CALL FOR PAPERS: Geneva Summit on Sustainable Finance 2018 – Emerging Trends in Sustainable Finance Conference Date: December 7th 2018, Geneva, Switzerland Submission Deadline: 17 August, […]
- Prof. Rajna Gibson Brandon in Finanz und Wirtschaft “Nachhaltige Rendite” seite_18_fuw_2018-05-12
- Prof. Rajna Gibson Brandon in Fondstrends “Viel Potenzial bei nachhaltigen Investitionen”.