Who we are?
The Geneva Finance Research Institute (GFRI) is a multidisciplinary institute based at the University of Geneva that focuses on two main research topics in finance: “Portfolio Management” and “Finance and Society”.
Its research themes thus emphasize on the one hand, the role that Geneva, as a financial center, plays in Portfolio Management and on the other, the benefits and externalities that finance displays for society at large. The GFRI research is multidisciplinary and builds on synergies between the University of Geneva Faculties of Economy and Management, Law and Psychology and Educational Sciences. These collaborations have enabled GFRI to recently expand in two new research areas: neuro-finance and sustainable finance.
The GFRI faculty is a very diversified international team of professors who are primarily dedicated to publishing cutting-edge research in top–finance journals, but they also engage in high level education in finance as well as in knowledge transfer activities such as conferences, seminars and public debates on a broad range of finance topics.
Latest financial news from GFRI - Geneva Finance Research Institute.
- Quand la théorie comportementale va à la rencontre de l’intérêt public. Entretien avec le Professeur Giuseppe Ugazio et Firoz Ladak dans Allnews.
- Pourquoi donne-t-on? L’Uni de Genève cherche la réponse dans le cerveau….article dans Le Temps avec Prof. Ugazio
- UNIGE Creates a Chair in Behavioural Philanthropy The new chair is unique in Europe. It promotes research and teaching in an emerging discipline at the crossroad […]
- the Geneva Finance Research Institute opens a new position within the University of Geneva: Development Manager for Executive Education Duties & Responsibilities The Development Manager for […]
- The University of Geneva Master of Science in Wealth Management ranks no 2 worldwide, according to the Eduniversal ranking. The ranking is based on 3 equally […]