Who we are?
The Geneva Finance Research Institute (GFRI) is a multidisciplinary institute based at the University of Geneva that focuses on two main research topics in finance: “Portfolio Management” and “Finance and Society”.
Its research themes thus emphasize on the one hand, the role that Geneva, as a financial center, plays in Portfolio Management and on the other, the benefits and externalities that finance displays for society at large. The GFRI research is multidisciplinary and builds on synergies between the University of Geneva Faculties of Economy and Management, Law and Psychology and Educational Sciences. These collaborations have enabled GFRI to recently expand in two new research areas: neuro-finance and sustainable finance.
The GFRI faculty is a very diversified international team of professors who are primarily dedicated to publishing cutting-edge research in top–finance journals, but they also engage in high level education in finance as well as in knowledge transfer activities such as conferences, seminars and public debates on a broad range of finance topics.
Latest financial news from GFRI - Geneva Finance Research Institute.
- Le plan de relance budgétaire de l’UE figurera indéniablement dans les manuels d’Histoire, et ce, à plus d’un titre.
- Après avoir infecté la croissance de l’économie mondiale, le Covid-19 va-t-il déclencher le virus de l’inflation?
- RTS La 1ère / La Matinale / Journal 8h / On en parle 8.35, 17.06.2020 Des vidéos qui promettent de l’argent facile font le buzz sur […]
- Les Swiss Sustainable Funds Awards révèlent la liste des lauréats de l’édition 2020 sur allnews.
- Prof. Martin Hoesli is the 2020 recipient of the International Real Estate Society (IRES) Service Award for outstanding service to the European Real Estate Society and […]